Frequently Asked Questions
QUESTION: How do I do this? How do I book a party?
- ANSWER: Go to our “Check Dates | Book Now” page and send in your date time and we’ll respond letting you know if it is available. Just confirm and that’s it!
QUESTION: Will the kids know what to do?
- ANSWER: That’s why we bring our Game Coach! He/she helps the kids along, inspires and instructs. The Game Coach will give instructions prior to the first game and instruct guests in Game Play and safety.
QUESTION: Should I be concerned about safety?
- ANSWER: Laser Tag is fun and safe! No paint ball pain or mess! There is no actual “Laser,” just a beam of infrared light. It’s the same technology that TV remotes use. We will give safety instructions to guests prior to game play, and do a quick scan of the game play area to reduce hazards. Due to the nature of the game (running, hiding, etc.) all guests must sign a “hold harmless” waiver prior to participating in any Laser Tag Game. We want all your guests to be safe…and have FUN! Download Waiver Here.
QUESTION: What about bad weather?
- ANSWER: In the event of heavy rain or snow, we will make every effort to reschedule your party to a day with weather better suited to Laser Tag play…or you can choose to move the party indoors if your venue can support game play.
QUESTION: Should I schedule Laser Tag at the beginning or toward the end of the party?
- ANSWER: We suggest that you plan for Laser Tag first…and eat later. This way, guests aren’t running around immediately after eating…and they can work up an appetite while playing!
QUESTION: What if too many people show up to the party? Is there an extra charge?
- ANSWER: Certainly not! Bring them on! We can rotate guests through games to be sure everybody gets plenty of play time.
QUESTION: Do I tip the Game Coach?
- ANSWER: The Game Coach is there to make sure that your group is making the most of our high-tech fun. He/she tutors, inspires and entertains. Tipping for service is a great idea, but not required.
QUESTION: Do I have to pay for the party in advance?
- ANSWER: Our reservations go quickly. In order to hold your booking, you must pay on line or arrange to drop your payment with us. Otherwise, your date and time is still open for booking by others. Please call to discuss if your organization or situation is an exception and we can talk about options.
QUESTION: What time will you be arriving?
- ANSWER: The Game Coach arrives in plenty of time to be setup and start your party at the designated start time. Normally between 10-20 minutes ahead of time.
QUESTION: Where can I view your official Laser Tag Party policies?
- ANSWER: You can View Laser Tag Party Policies Here.